Date:      Thu, 19 May 2005 03:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gordon Gilbert <gord@angel.eicat.ca>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install of Abiword

Hi!

Further to this:

>> OK, I did manage to "install" Abiword.  (So disregard the email I sent an
>> hour or so ago.)  I can launch it, and even enter text.  But if I try to
>> open a file, or save some entered text, it crashes.  Any ideas?  I'm
>> running FreeBSD 5.3, and am installing Abiword-plugins right now.  How can
>> I make it run?
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2005-May/011405.html
>
> Cheers,
> Mezz
>
>> Hope you can help
>>
>> Blessings,
>>
>> Rev. Gordon Gilbert+

Looked through the ports directory and found that I have both:

wv-1.0.0_2   A library and executables to access Microsoft Word files
and
wv2-0.2.2_1   A library providing routines to access Microsoft Word files

installed, and that these are the most recent versions available on ports.
Is it possible to get the more recent version 1.0.0_3 as prescribed in the
given message?

Blessings,

Rev. Gordon Gilbert+

 	|                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
 	|       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
 	|                   705-549-5056                      |
 	|                gord@angel.eicat.ca                  |
 	|                susan@angel.eicat.ca                 |