Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:39:34 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere pkgclean: list of ports to delete or keep?

--QqnxSco6S9G8FT2rDGFbnQhT3cUWhRIiV

On 10/10/13 13:14, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> but -a and -f options specify the files to keep.
> So specifying the ports directly tells pourdirere
> to keep them too, right?

When specifying a set of ports to work on with poudriere you have
essentially three ways to do it from the command line:

Either:

     -a   All the ports in the tree

Or:

     -f filename

     Read from a file containing a list of port origins, one per line

Or:

     category/portname1 category/portname2 ...

     A list of the ports to work on given explicitly on the command line.=

You can choose one or other of these methods for the bulk, options and
pkgclean subcommands.

	Cheers,

	Matthew