Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:56:53 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reasonable decision-making [Re: HEADSUP: wd driver will be retired!]

On Fri, Dec 10, 1999 at 11:20:19PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> my strategy on the whole affair at this point has
> been to simply make marks on a tally-sheet near my keyboard,

While there is now working support for SiS 5591, and
thus my initial objection to removal of the wd drivers is now
gone, I would still vote to retain it for some intermediate
period.  You can put my vote in the appropriate column of your
tally.

--
Richard Seaman, Jr.           email: dick@tar.com
5182 N. Maple Lane            phone: 262-367-5450