Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:51:03 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   /usr/local/share/doc/ ?

As I add ports to my freshly installed FBSD system I see
directories being added to this path for the port. On closer
inspection, for example I see in /usr/local/share/doc/postfix/
a bunch of .html files.

I take it this is the ports additional documentation above and
Beyond the man docs. I can access these hmtl files from the FBSD
command line by lynx /usr/local/share/doc/postfix/basic.hmtl
but lynx leaves so much to be desired in what it displays that
I tried to use one of the lan winbox's IE browser
http://10.100.100.111/usr/local/share/doc/postfix/basic.hmtl
and comes up not found.
I use http://10.100.100.111/ to get to my apache server.

What am I doing wrong?