Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        flemming@froekjaer.org (Flemming Froekjaer)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Laptop without Windows

	I am almost positive that there is a link on MS's website that
provides info on how to get money back after buying a computer with windows
preinstalled.  Do a search on google.  There own license gives you a
certain number of days to return it, but I'm not sure if that includes OEM
versions.

Ian

In the last episode, Flemming Froekjaer stated...