Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 1995 03:23:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      brian@mediacity.com (Brian Litzinger)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Warning!  Somebody reset comp.dcom.isdn- ... trn question

I'm in the processing of switching some systems from BSDI to FreeBSD.

I'm using 021095-SNAP

everytime I run trn I get the following messages:

Warning!  Somebody reset comp.dcom.modems--assuming nothing read.
Unread news in comp.dcom.modems                         49882 articles

Warning!  Somebody reset comp.dcom.isdn--assuming nothing read.
Unread news in comp.dcom.isdn                            8261 articles

That is everytime I run it. Even one right after the other.

When running trn on the BSDI system I do not get this behavior.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Both are talking to the same news server.

Thanks,

Brian Litzinger
brian@easynet.com