Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:18:30 +0200
From:      Stephan Stueber <stephanstueber@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Broken Link on http://freebsd.server-king.de/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-dvds.html

Hello,
I have bumped into your site while seeking for software and found your =
website very interesting :)

Just a quick note, http://www.dvdrw.com is no longer active, and you are =
linking to it from page =
-http://freebsd.server-king.de/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating=
-dvds.html=20

I was wondering if you don't mind updating the link to the updated =
website http://de.downloadastro.com/ - A great download site with the =
biggest catalog of software available and more than 300K software and =
games, including professional reviews and user ratings.
We are now in a process of updating the links in websites all around the =
world and I will appreciate your cooperation.=20
I am sure your users will find it useful.

Best wishes,
Stephan S.=