Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 11:50:08 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Powell <M.S.Powell@salford.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HPDA/DAC960PL errors

> On Thu, 4 May 2000, Mike Smith wrote:
>
> > That's OK.  At this point in time, I don't have any outstanding reports
> > of problems with the MegaRAID driver in 4-stable.  The 4-release version
> > is capable of locking up the adapter, however.
>
> Is the Enterprise 1400 supported?

Yes.  I haven't found any adapters, except perhaps the Enterprise 1600
and maybe the Express 000 that shouldn't work.  I've tested on a 1400 in
the past, although I don't actually have one at the moment.

The 1600 will probably be fairly straightforward; the 000 is such a bad
idea I doubt I will ever touch one.