Date:      Sat, 25 May 1996 06:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Linstruth <cjl@qnet.com>
To:        rlyon@ozemail.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: SCSI hangs, panics and other failures as nntp serv

Are you processing 200000 Usenet articles a day?  And supporting
readers?

I'm certain we wouldn't be seeing any problems if the load wasn't
so stressful.  At least not as often.

It's not that the system doesn't run.  It's been up almost 4 days on
this boot.  A crash is inevitable though.

Thanks.

Chris Linstruth  -  cjl@qnet.com