Date:      Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:23:57 +0200
From:      Jeroen Heijungs <Jeroen.Heijungs@Het-Muziektheater.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCPDump question (bit off-topic)

Hello list,

I know this is a little Off-topic

I am capturing network-traffic with the TCPDUMP utility, but sometimes I
want to be able
to replay a certain part of this capture. I mean to actually resend the
whole traffic again
over the network again, some time later.

In the docs from TCPDUMP I could not find anything about this, so I guess
it is not possible
with TCPDUMP itself (as the name already implies).

Perhaps anyone knows another utility which reads the log and retransmit?

tia
Jeroen Heijungs
Het Muziektheater
Amsterdam, The Netherlands