Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:20:22 -0500
From:      S Salamander <ssalamander@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Specify location of port install?

I have a situation where I need both gpgme03 and gpgme installed.
However, both install their includes and other files in very similar
locations and another program I'm installing can't find the needed
gpgme03 files.

I don't believe anything else I have installed depends on gpgme03, so
I was wondering if there was a way when installing it again I could
specify the install directory such that I could point other apps I'm
installing to it more directly (I think their finding the gpgme files
when they need the gpgme03 files).

Is this possible?

Thanks.