Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:11:36 -0600
From:      =?Windows-1252?Q?Ing._Alejandro_A._Ram=EDrez?= <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "John Heyer" <john@arnie.jfive.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: RealAudio and icq with natd

For Icq you should try ICQ 99a Beta v.2.13 Build #1700, and at the time of
installation or in the preferences menu , you must configure it with the
option that it is behind a Firewall with NO-SOCKS, with dynamic allocation
of ports.

And for the RealAudio you should try RealPlayer G2, take a look at this
page: http://service.real.com/firewall/configRP6.html

Ales