Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:19:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        mwm@mired.org (Mike Meyer)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: umodem/Ricochet problems

	I used to work for an ISP that offered these modems.  They tend to
flake out if infrared is enabled in the BIOS and sometimes have issues with
Palm Sync software.  Of course these were both problems on only Windows
OS's, but that was all we officially supported.

Ian

In the last episode, Mike Meyer stated...