Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:34:40 +0900
From:      Tomoaki AOKI <junchoon@dec.sakura.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Please revert r258230 in stable/10

Need another mention for security/clamav and some others.
Would be better creating new thread, but as I already mentioned with
clamav in previous post, continuing for now.

I needed to apply the patch attached in PR ports/183331, reported by
Rainer Hurling to build security/clamav in stable/10 and head (assigned
to garga, but not committed yet).

The same change (adding -ltinfo to LDFLAGS+= line in Makefile. If no
line, add the line) was needed at least for textproc/aspell and
security/pinentry. As I tested very limited ports, so possibly more
ports I haven't tested will need it.

The build error without it is essentially the same linker error  as
reported in ports/183331. Please read the PR for detail.

All was done before r258230 and I needed time to recall this. Sorry.