Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:05:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jeroen@vangelderen.org (Jeroen C. van Gelderen)
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, jmb@hub.freebsd.org, ragnar@sysabend.org, brett@lariat.org, dscheidt@enteract.com, noslenj@swbell.net, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dual 400 -> dual 600 worth it?

> It's said to see someone like you issue such a FUDish statement. IKE
> may have it's problems but this has nothing to do with it's 'Clipper
> heritage'.

";login:" is read by a hell of a lot more people than my
posts to "chat".

The ";login:" article identifies many attacks against IKE/ISAKMP,
and provides source code for one of them.

> This reinforces my comments above. And if you quote the *relevant*
> sections of the document it will become even clearer...

The ";login:" document, or the IKE/ISAKMP document?

> > It's interesting that OpenBSD has implemented IKE/ISAKMP already.
>
> What are you trying to say?

That perhaps they would have something useful to say on the
subject.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---