Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 12:08:05 +0200
From:      "Jean_Pierre H. Dumas" <jpd@ion.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cd9660 RockRidge & Joliet

Some questions:

1- How can I read Joliet CD on FreeBSD?
2- How can I read directly (With extended names) RockRige CD on Win95
(Some equivalent of HFS utils ?)
     (Currently I read the directory, apply some sort of sed to
TRANS.TBL, run the produced .bat, and there are the correct file names)
3- Is it OK to read as a "file" the TRANS.TBL in FreeBSD ? (I would
suppose it is not a "file", just a part
     of the RockRidge extension to support long File names, in this case
it should not appear ???, or as an option ?)
4- Do you know of a tool to make RockRidge extension CD under Win95? (Or
do I just have to make the TRANS.TBL for each
      directory and that's it ?)

jp

jphdumas@lemel.fr