Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:43:27 -0500
From:      "Martin Guindon" <slipstream@dimension-8.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Two keyboards & mouses with two monitors?

Hi,

I was wondering if it's something I could do?

Using a dualhead (or two different graphics cards), plug in two keyboards
and two mouses... one as the standard "console + X" mode, and the second
monitor and keyboard/mouse set to a X only connection? As if I had two
computers?

Any clues on how doing it, if we -can- do it?

Or the only way woud really to create a very skinny standalone terminal
accessing remotely the X server?

Thanks!

Martin