Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:10:55 -0500
From:      Geoff Speicher <geoff@speicher.org>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   running openoffice over nfs

Has anyone successfully run OpenOffice over NFS?  I get the following
error message (in an X window) when I try to run one of the openoffice-*
(v1.0 or 1.1) applications:

	The application cannot be started.
	The component manager is not available.
	Start the setup application to repair the installation from the
	CD or the folder containing the installation packages.

OpenOffice runs fine on the host machine, and the client mounts /compat,
/usr/X11R6, and /usr/local from the host.  Am I missing something
stupidly obvious?

Geoff