Date:      Fri, 17 May 2002 13:03:53 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Neil Bliss <nbliss@mvista.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: disklabel(8) correction?

Neil Bliss wrote:
> I don't see any harm in removing the "pack" reference.

What's a rich tapestry of history for, if not to be bleached
white?

I think things like this, as long as they are still applicable
(see other post) give the project its character.

I can name many uses of "old" terminology and grammatical
style, as well as just plain non-sequitors, in the FreeBSD
documentation.

Personally, I reall prefer that the tunefs man page keep the
"You can tune a file system, but you can't tune a fish.", as
one example.

-- Terry