Date:      Sat, 03 Jun 2000 20:41:16 -0500
From:      James <mlistbsd@icorp.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RAID: AMI or Mylex

Ok, forget software RAID.  Hardware-wise, which is the best controller
to use for FreeBSD?  I keep asking this question and every time the
thread mutates into an argument about vinum.  Anyone using hardware RAID
under FreeBSD?  If so, please give me the dirt on what you use, what you
like, and what you don't like.  MUCH appreciated... Lots of good kharma
for helpful responses!