Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:30:43 +0100
From:      wim <wim@krak.xs4all.nl>
To:        Alejandro Ramirez <ales@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        David Reid <dlreid@netcom.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP: problem?  ppp starts up automatically

Hi,

what would really help in such a case is a log somewhere of what ip-address
request on what port number caused the connection to be made. I have a similar
question with isdn. You'd know where to start looking :-)
How do you get an ip-address/port request causing the dialout in a log file ??

kind regards,

-wim