Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:43:01 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Christian =?iso-8859-1?Q?Fl=FCgel?= <Jeff.Kelly@t-online.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE 2.0.1 Port?

Christian Flügel wrote:

> Hello Folks,
> any Idea when the KDE 2.0.1 Port will be available?
> If it will be available soon then I am not going to install 2.0.

It is in the ports now? I have it running on one machine right now. A
patch was left out of the initial install but anything cvsup'ed after
~0640 GMT on 13 December will build. It uses the new qt-2.2.2 and I
pkg_deleted, and make clean'ed all of the kde-2.0.0 ports and
qt-2.2.1. Then I started the process by installing qt-2.2.2 manually.
Everything after that was done using a "make" and "make install" from
/usr/ports/x11/kde2. It did require a long time to build :).

Kent

> Regards
>
> Christian

Kent Stewart