Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 13:51:37 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd@trogon.kiwi.net (Christopher Taylor), freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Taylor UUCP Help!

In article <536g70$mir@al.imforei.apana.org.au> you wrote:

: Hi, I have a couple of customers who run a BBS, and want to get UUCP
: email to their bulletin board. I have never setup any UUCP package
[etc]

 Managing uucp and Usenet by O'Reily &c.. and so so.. :)

 Its a little dated but if your going to do it, may as well do it
 right :)   Also print out the Taylor UUCP document that comes with
 it in Postscript... Chapter 3 entitled

	"Installing Taylor UUCP"

 would be a good start, in fact the whole document (give or take
 a bit) is worth a look.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds