Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:07:48 +0000
From:      "John McLaughlin" <jmcl@Acucobol.IE>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Console- and MH-friendly mailreader?

On 31 Oct 97 at 8:31, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to hear comments from folks who've experimented with
> console-based front-ends for the MH mail system.
>
> I'm using exmh2 at work when I have X11 and am happy with it, but I'd
> like something user-friendly and 28.8Kbps-friendly for when I dial up
> too.

	You could use Emacs with mh-e. Bit top heavy just for a mail reader,
but works very nicely, plus you can link it to bbdb and have an
e-mail address database.

John

John McLaughlin                | Acucobol Ireland Ltd
IS Manager, Europe             | Burlington House
e-Mail: jmcl@acucobol.ie       | Waterloo Lane
WWW:    http://www.acucobol.com| Dublin4, Ireland

Ph:  +353 1 6676166            | Fax: +353 1 6676130