Date:      14 Nov 2001 17:36:02 MST
From:      J S <spl1t_h0r1z0n@usa.net>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>, paul@saxa.georgetown.edu
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: Email hosting]

Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com> wrote:
> =

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 paul@saxa.georgetown.edu wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend an email hosting service (company)?
> =

> addy.com
> They are not an email hosting company per-se, but in the years I have h=
ad
> them email is the primary things I have kept them for.
> =

> They are a web hosting company, but only charge 1$ per email address
> beyond the first account.
> =

you could check out usa.net - two unix based systems, or an exchange
based one - (we can use the business)

joshua

Joshua Smith, CCNA
Data Center Technian
USA.NET

"Walk with me through the Universe,
 And along the way see how all of us are Connected.
 Feast the eyes of your Soul,
 On the Love that abounds.
 In all places at once, seemingly endless,
 Like your own existence."
     - Stephen Hawking -