Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:08:48 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Best time to CVSup?

When making a SNAP release how do you pick the time of day to make a
snapshot?  Are commits to the source tree ongoing throughout the day?

I would like to use the CVSup date tag, so that if I get a world build
which runs with no problems, I can use the same date tag to CVSup an
identical tree on a different machine.  But what time of day should I
choose for the "date" tag in my supfile?

It would be nice if my "snapshot" matched one of the daily SNAPs.

John