Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:21:07 +0100
From:      Cillian Sharkey <cillian@baker.ie>
To:        Jeremiah Schultz <jschultz@home.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Screen saver....

> Hi, I was wondering how to create a screen saver for freebsd (I am just
> using the console and not X).  I looked thought the handbook but all I
> found was how to install them.

Well, there's no way of just *creating* a screensaver for FreeBSD at
will
without a bit of programming on your part, or someone else's :-)

if you take a look at /sys/modules/syscons/ you'll find the source code
for the console screen saver's there..assuming you have the source code
installed that is !

I suppose you could replace the image for the "logo" saver if you
want to minimise effort.. :)

Good luck!

- Cillian