Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:37:56 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sd=E4vtaker?= <sdavtaker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   New BUG?

Hello people.
I got a chance to start a BUG here, in Argentina, supported by UBA (the=20
biggest local university), actually supported by it's  computer sciences =

deparment.
They started a LUG some time ago and the university give them some=20
support, created a Linux Lab...
I was talking to the LUG people and they said the paperwork was too=20
easy, the university is really open for these groups and they helping me =

with the papers and stuff for the BUG.
We want to get people interested in *BSD projects at university, and=20
outside it, the university got researchers in OSs, and, i hope, having a =

BUG will affect them, actually they using a real big cluster with debian =

(when i said "DragonFLy can kick Debian ass in the big cluster", they=20
said they didnt even know about DF...).
The university got some international conferences and congresses once,=20
maybe 2 times every year and having a bug we should be able to get some=20
space for BSD projects there too, mainly FBSD.
What you think, should i start the papers and talking to directives in=20
the university?
Thank you for any advice you can give me.
See ya.
Sd=E4vtaker