Date:      Sat, 09 Dec 2000 13:32:36 +0800
From:      Yip Mann Fai <yipmf@cwc.nus.edu.sg>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Configuring rtadvd interfaces

Hi,

I've turned on rtadvd to advertise a IPv6 router on our IPv6 testbed. The
router works fine and is able to route the IPv6 traffic properly. But
there's one thing that's annoying me. It keeps giving me an error message
that says "<ra_output> sending on gif0: Network is down". I got the same
for gif1, gif2 and gif3. I'm using the stf0 interface instead of the gif
interfaces. How can I suppress rtadvd from advertising on the gif interfaces??

Please help.
Thanks.