Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:44:16 +0200 (IST)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ports/23978: NEW PORT: security/amavis-perl (fwd)

Hi,
I've finished my port of amavis (http://www.amavis.org/).

It works for me (tm) and pkg-install and pkg-deinstall seem to work fine.
Please try this port and report any problems to me.

Thanks,

P.S. Yes, it does take some cpu. There's nothing I can do about it.
--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]