Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:39:35 -0500
From:      "Derek O'Flynn" <derekoflynn@hotmail.com>
To:        Andrew.Skalet@Colorado.EDU, tokenring@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: turbo IBM problems...

I have an olicom token ring adapter, and had to add the following lines into
the kernel, you probably will have to do something similiar:

device          oltr            # Olicom Token Ring Adapters
pseudo-device   token           # Token Ring support

You will need to recompile the kernel after adding these lines.

Derek