Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 23:15:07 -0700 (MST)
From:      Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: find and xargs in /etc/security

Yuck.  There is the little matter of sort which messes things up.  There
are ways around it by adding another command to the pipe, but that starts
to get ugly.  Hmm.  Unless we just do a find -ls, but that means we don't
get the full timestamps.

There is more wrong with /etc/security than that, so perhaps it is worth
looking at it a bit more deeply.  OpenBSD and NetBSD have a far more
comprehensive /etc/security.