Date:      Tue, 03 Jan 1995 01:27:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Wankle Rotary Engine <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NIS stuff update

> - Clean up the Makefiles.
>
> - Dump it all on Jordan's head.

Hahahaha..  You think I'm just going to let you get away with that?
Fat chance.  You've been hacking WAY too much lately, bub, and you
know what we do with wise guys who hack too much?  We give them commit
privileges and demand that they learn CVS, that's what we do!
Actually, usually we demand they learn CVS _first_, then we give them
commit privileges, but in your case I'll make an exception.  You still
get to learn CVS either way since the core team will hurt you if you
mangle the tree and future generations will laugh at you, doodling
mocking pictures of you on their school desks.

Hey!  We're keeping the hat warm, just for you! :-)

					Jordan