Date:      Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:16:53 -0500
From:      Trey Sizemore <trey@fastmail.fm>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error code when attempting kde3 install

--=-8OsajU4hfY9F7U1ft28b

After doing a minimal install, then make buildworld, make buildkernel,
make install kernel and make installworld on 5.2 Beta everything looked
OK.

Then I wanted to install KDE 3.1.4 so I changed to the
/usr/ports/x11/kde3 directory and did a 'make install clean'.  It
chugged along for a while then exited with the following error code:

/usr/X11R6/bin/mkhtmlindex:No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-fonts/Xft
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt32
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/kde3.

I tried to install kde3 twice using this method and both times it exited
with this error.

Hoping someone can help with this error.

The output of uname -a is as follows:

FreeBSD laptop@treyfbsd.org 5.2-BETA FreeBSD 5.2-BETA #0:  Tue Dec 2
22:41:35 EST 2003  root@laptop@treyfbsd.rog:/usr/obj/usr/src/GENERIC
i386

Thanks.

--=20
Cheers,
Trey
---

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti

--=-8OsajU4hfY9F7U1ft28b

--=-8OsajU4hfY9F7U1ft28b--