Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 1997 22:41:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Buchanan <brian@wasteland.calbbs.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Followup to one-way networking problem

Woah, boggle.  Looks like my machine has suddenly decided to start
accepting network connections.  Uptime on the machine is about 2 hours and I
had everyone promise not to touch the hardware and software config on the
machine, so it must have been the reboot that "fixed" the problem.  I
think I'll try using the latest de driver from NetBSD mentioned on the
hackers list earlier today to see if that fixes the problem permanently.

--
Brian Buchanan                  Mail:   brian@calbbs.com
UNIX sysadmin, webmaster