Date:      Sat, 08 Jan 2000 01:19:17 +1100
From:      "Chris Cason [work]" <casonc@netplex.aussie.org>
To:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Port scans and site theft from IP inside mr.net

Thanks all for your assistance. We've been able to confirm that the telnet
prompt that the box gives is from Netware (I never expected to see someone
port-scanning and site-sucking from a netware box). And no-one can see the
HTTP server anymore, so I presume he's taken that down.

Oh, and apologies for posting earlier on using a winblows character set ; I
was at work at the time and I'm a bit unfamiliar with Outlook Express :(

-- Chris