Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:58:16 -0600 (CST)
From:      <kek971@mail.usask.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   max ram?

1.How many rams can be supported on freebsd box?

2.What else should be installed, if I want to run Tomcat with Apache+mysql+php+mod_ssl+mod_ssh+Zend+mod_perl?

3.Sould I really upgrade new kernel rather than generic one?
What is pros & cons?
(I do have some experience of Linux. Upgrading kernel is a major and critical task on Linux.. But.. FreeBSD seems to be
required upgrading kernel as much as Linux...)

always.. thanks...

KKH