Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:17:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Gould <andrewgould@yahoo.com>
To:        Mindaugas <mindaugas77@delfi.lt>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dial-in server qustion

I tried using mgetty with the same results -- I could
establish a SLIP connection; but not a ppp connection.
 Once inside the shell account, I could start ppp; but
I couldn't get my Windows PC to access the web server
on the FreeBSD box.  I have trouble
understanding/applying information in the serial
communication documentation that's available.

Do we need to run a DNS service on the FreeBSD box?

Good Luck,

Andrew Gould