Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:47:47 -0500
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Seen on a Compaq Proliant

I'm currently in Austin TX working up to a database benchmark on
various Tandem^H^H^H^H^H^HCompaq platforms, and we're just setting up
a Proliant 6500 machine with UnixWare (4xPPro 200 MHz, 1 GB memory).
For some reason, they decided to max out the main memory, and added
another 1.25 GB.  The kernel loaded and then said "too little memory
to boot SMP".  We took out 500 MB and it booted fine :-)

Greg