Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:01:12 +0200
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port review request: ports/124771

--------------enigE21B0DC1EFC7FBFCC48DE21A

Hello,

I have prepared a new port, www/commonist
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/124771

(depends on www/jericho-html, PR ports/124770).

I had to write some tricky scripts to fix rather strange packaging of
both ports.

Since these are one of my first Java ports I would appreciate some
review from this list.

Additional question: what's the preferred way of adding JARs as
dependencies? Should they be added both to BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS?=

Thanks in advance,

--Marcin