Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:06:35 -0500 (CDT)
From:      mhughes@logroad.bridge.com (Michael Hughes)
To:        jal@ThirdAge.com (Jamie Lawrence)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good Spreadsheet (seen at afterstep.org)

  If you look real close, you can tell that it isn't a transparent window,
but looks like a xterm type window with a background.  I had the code for
a window like that, but I never found a good use for it, so I deleted it.
I can't remember the name of it.

Jamie Lawrence said in email to me:
> I don't know what that spreadsheet is, but speaking of
> that screenshot, I've wondered about the top display
> in the shaded transparent window before - anyone know
> what _that_ is?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -j
>
> At 07:03 AM 6/11/98 -0400, Dave wrote:
> >I'm looking for a good spreadsheet for X. I saw one at
> >http://www.afterstep.org/www.afterstep.org/screenshots/chris.jpg
> >that would seem to fit the bill - anyone know what it is?
> >
> >Optimally the spreadsheet I seek would be open source. I have tried
> >the commercial Wingz and StarOffice from the ports, and they weren't
> >quite what I want. Any suggestions?

> >with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

 _ _ _                    _    _    ,                    Loghome living is the
Bridge Information Systems, Inc.        /|
St Louis MO                             |/                  mhughes@bridge.com