Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 1996 17:46:49 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Sergey Stepanenko <sns@viaduk.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   3Com Drivers

Hello!

Finally I've received Technical References for 3Com PCI/EISA Bus Master
Adapters and for Etherlink III Parallel Tasking ISA, EISA, Micro Channel
and PCMCIA Adapters...
The problems as follow, these documents are in hardcopy.
I'm too stupid to write a good driver. All that I was able to do is to
find these documents. If someone will cooperate with me on writing good
drivers for 3Com...
So, what can we do?

ps. it's hard to resend these documents (as it involvse not only a matter
of money, but a matter of our contry's customs and postal service i
wouldn't rely on...).

WB

              Sergey Stepanenko  - System/Network Administrator
              Technical Director      -     Viaduk-Telecom, Inc
              10 Sagaidachnogo St.,   254070   Kiev,    Ukraine
              tel. +38 (044) 4168267 tel./fax +38 (044) 4625090
              hostmaster@viaduk.net      -       sns@viaduk.net