Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:36:29 +0100
From:      "Christophe HEISER" <c.heiser@genesys.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Use of ASCEND Freeware RADIUS server

Hello,

I am using ASCEND Freeware RADIUS server provided
with FreeBSD installation CD set on a FreeBSD 2-2-8
server.

So far, it works perfectly but I am not able to make the
radius daemon to start automatically at system reboot
So I have to log in after reboot and launch it manually.
That's not very efficient...

Does someone know how to launch it automatically via
an initialization script or another mechanism at system
boot ?

Thanks in advance...

Christophe HEISER
Email : c.heiser@genesys.com