Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 1997 23:40:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Scott Overholser <scotto@remuda.com>
To:        Zahemszky Gabor <zgabor@CoDe.hu>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HylaFAX broken on 2.2.0-R?

just figured this out.  runMake and some other functions "return"
explicitly.  apparently return returns it's own exit status.  after
removing the return statements from captureX(), capture(), runMake(), and
runMakeX(), the configure script ran perfectly - and the code built too.

my only question now is why didn't /bin/sh behave similarly in 2.1.x?

thanks,
-scotto