Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:09:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Samba shares disappear after IP renumber

We just renumbered our networks (dumped Digex/Intermedia for Sprint).
However, the Samba shares from the FreeBSD servers have disappeared, sort
of.  I had one mapped as a network drive on my NT machine and it still
connects fine.  However, when I search for machines on the network,
nothing shows up, not even the machine I'm successfully connected to or
other NT machines.  It's almost as if NT is "stuck" on the old IP
addresses.

Anyone got a clue for me?

Cliff