Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 18:01:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
Cc:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sync

dennis wrote:

> If I thought that people would use them I think a $195. sync solution
> (paired with a
> $265. bitsurfer would be a very efficient full 128kbs solution). But I don't
> think enough
> Dennis

I do.  Used to program Z8530's in my sleep for DUAL DMA operation to run
video teleconferencing at 3MBits/sec via satelite. was real cool.

I was thinking of the doing a driver for the Z8530, there is  support
for it in Linux.  On the other hand, how much trouble would it be
to hook a BSPro to one of your cards?  I was going to try, but now
I can just ask you.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com