Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:43:35 -0400
From:      Jim Carroll <jim@carroll.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Systems Administrator, Bergen County NJ

 Carroll-Net is an ambitious  Internet  firm  with
 plans  for  the future we want you to be part of.
 Since 1994 we have built a successful business by
 developing a fiercely loyal  customer  base.  The
 keys to this success are our attention to detail,
 our  commitment to quality, and our dedication to
 our people.

 We continue to grow more successful everyday, and
 now  we  are  in  need  of  an  Advanced  Systems
 Administrator. Someone  not  afraid  to  roll  up
 their  sleeves,  and  wade  into  the  middle  of
 trouble. A unique individual with a perfect blend
 of   drive,  ambition  and  respect  for  others.

 In  your  position with us, we will depend on you
 to create imaginative solutions to administration
 challenges.  For  example,  say  you  needed   to
 connect hundreds of FreeBSD workstations, servers
 and  Windows  machines,  and  allow them to share
 files while not sacrificing user permissions  and
 authorization  security.  How  would you do this?
 Could you do it with a single login?

 You'll be responsible for  finding  solutions  to
 web based application needs. Say there's a client
 at  the  airport who needs to check a spreadsheet
 in his office for last minute numbers.  Next,  he
 want to access the company address book, pull his
 customer's  email  address,  and  email  him  the
 numbers. Could you set this up to work from a web
 kiosk? How about from a PDA?

 Send  us your resume to get started solving these
 and  other  challenges.  Bring  your   knowledge,
 talent  and  commitment,  and  we  will provide a
 workplace, where your knowledge is respected your
 initiative is  revered  and  your  hard  work  is
 rewarded.

 You can email your resume to resume@carroll.com.

 Be  sure  to  take  a  few minutes, and include a
 cover letter describing yourself.  Feel  free  to
 use your personality in your cover letter. Humor,
 interests, passions; these are the qualities that
 help us to know you're the one.

 Required   Skills:   experience   with   FreeBSD,
 Sendmail, DNS, Apache, Perl and Firewalls

 Desired Skills: Knowledge of LDAP, OSPF and Kerberos
 a plus

 Non-Technical  Skills: Must be organized and self
 motivated with an ability to achieve goals.

 Start Date: Immediately

 Type: Permanent

 Benefits:  Health  Insurance,   Life   Insurance,
 Dental   Insurance,  Disability  Insurance,  Paid
 Vacations,  Paid  Sick   Leave,   401(k),   Stock
 Options, Bonus, Tuition Reimbursement.

 Travel: No Travel

 Location: Hackensack, NJ - Bergen County

           Carroll-Net, Inc.
 Address:  905 Main Street
           Hackensack, NJ 07601

 Voice:    201-488-1332