Date:      Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eugene M. Kim" <gene@nttlabs.com>
To:        Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
Cc:        jseger@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: Mesa-3.0b6

Hello,

The file locations for a package can be found in:

	/var/db/pkg/PKGNAME/+CONTENTS

where PKGNAME is the name of package whose files are being looked for.
(In your case it will be Mesa-3.0b6)

This file is the ``packing list,'' which is needed when you deinstall
the package with pkg_delete.  Try grepping the file like "grep -v '^@'
+CONTENTS" and you will see a clean list of files which will answer your
question.

I hope this helped,

Eugene