Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 2004 10:03:07 +0200
From:      Toni Schmidbauer <toni@stderror.at>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys WPC11 v.4 problems in 5.2, 5.2.1 and 5.3-RC1

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 07:19:57PM -0500, Stephen P. Cravey wrote:
> I've just purchased a new 802.11b pcmcia card for a laptop and I'm
> getting errors when I insert it. Is this card not supported yet, other
> than debug sysctls, is there anythgin else I should check? Yes, i did
> add pccard_enable to rc.conf.

as far as i can tell, the wpc11 v4 doesn't use a prism chipset.
v3 has a prism chip which is perfectly supported.

a friend of mine had the same problems with the v4.

i don't know which chipset is in the v4, but it looks like it
isn't supported.

thank linksys, for that move...

hth,
toni
--=20
Wer es einmal so weit gebracht hat, dass er nicht | toni at stderror dot at
mehr irrt, der hat auch zu arbeiten aufgehoert    | Toni Schmidbauer
-- Max Planck                                     |

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd--