Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:24:59 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Lena@lena.kiev.ua
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox3 and dependencies on firefox2,libxul,xulrunner

--------------enigC18F778EB72A8BFC18ACC50E

Lena@lena.kiev.ua wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I uninstalled firefox 2, installed firefox 3 and use it. Later,
> portupgrade of librsvg2 began to build firefox 2 (I aborted it with ^C)=
=2E
> Then I specified
>=20
>     "graphics/librsvg2" =3D> "WITH_GECKO=3Dxulrunner",
>=20
> in MAKE_ARGS in /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf . Now I'm trying to portup=
grade
> mplayer-plugin, it also tried to build firefox 2. I tried

Do a 'make config' in graphic/librsvg2 and disable the mozilla plugin
option.  It's not needed for firefox3 -- at least firefox is still happil=
rendering SVG content for me -- and it gets rid of the libxul vs. xulrunn=
er
thing.  Everything else that uses Gecko which I have installed works happ=
ily
with WITH_GECKO=3Dlibxul in /etc/make.conf

	Cheers,

	Matthew

PS. Cross posting between different FreeBSD lists is frowned upon.
Even so, you missed out the freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org list...

--=20
                                                  Flat 3
                                                  Kent, CT11 9PW